Complete Dental Bearwood
The practice has been established for over 30 years and we pride ourselves on the standard of dental care that we provide for our patients.
Our aim is to provide complete preventative, restorative and aesthetic dental care enabling our patients to achieve dental fitness.
All of the team are registered with the General Dental Council.
We have full disabled access, disabled toilet facilities and three ground floor surgeries. We cater for NHS, Private and Denplan patients, offering them an exceptional standard of care.
Our aims are to:
• Provide quality dentistry in a relaxed friendly atmosphere for all the family.
• Prevent disease rather than treat it. That means giving you regular dental advice, helping you to understand how to care for your teeth, reducing the need for dental treatment
Methods of payment
Patients will be given written estimates. Payment is requested as treatment is received. Crown, bridgework, dentures etc. - payment must be made before fitting.
• Private monthly payment scheme available
• Credit cards welcome
Free treatment is available to NHS patients as follows:
• Children under 18 (or 18 if in full time education)
• Anyone on Income Support or who has a valid Tax Credit Exemption Certificate
• Anyone with a valid HC2 certificate for help with NHS charges
• Pension Credit guarantee credit
• Expectant/Nursing mothers
• Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
• Income-related Employment & Support Allowance
• Universal Credit
• Appointments can be made by phone or in person
• We operate a continuing care system to encourage you to attend regularly and remind you of your next appointment
• If you are unable to attend an appointment we ask you to give us as much notice as possible.
• In an Emergency during surgery hours please telephone the surgery and we will arrange to see you within 24 hours if treatment is needed
• In an Emergency outside surgery hours please telephone the surgery and a message will advise you on where help is available
• If you are registered with Denplan and require emergency treatment while away from the area or abroad please ring their emergency helpline
Mr D Dehal Principal from 2004
BDS (1995 U. Birmingham)
Mr Dimitri Maos BDS (U. London)
Joined the practice in 1997
Miss G Sokhal BDS (U. London)
Joined the Practice in 2003
Mrs Tina Devi-Sanghera BDS (U.London) MFGDP (UK)
Joined the Practice in 2005
Mr Rajvir Tanday BDS (U. London) MJDF RCS (Eng)
Joined the practice in 2009
Dr E Greening BDS (Sheffield)
Joined practice in 2017
Miss Sarah Wall Dent Hygiene CEB Dip hygiene 1995
Joined Practice in 2009
Complete Dental Bearwood
621-623 Bearwood Road, Smethwick, West Midlands B66 4BL
Telephone: 0121 429 1000
Freephone: 08000 341964